China Cables is an investigation into the surveillance and mass internment without charge or trial of Uighurs and other Muslim minorities in Xinjiang.
- Behar and Kamran: Canada must appoint a special envoy to bring Huseyin Celil home from China
- China urged to release ‘wrongfully’ jailed Canadian on 16th anniversary of his arrest￼
- Liberal MPs press for appointment of special envoy to free long-jailed Canadian in China￼
- Remember Canadians in Chinese prison as Olympics start, activists urge￼
- Opinion: This Canadian has been jailed by China for 15 years. Why aren’t the Liberals helping?